SPK Prestressed concrete floor slabs
Prestressed concrete floor slabs with a span of up to 14 m
The hollow core floor slabs offered by KONBET Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. are mainly used in general construction, that is in residential, industrial, public buildings etc.
The advantages of prestressed concrete floor slabs are: speedy installation (with no shores required), no need to plaster the bottom slab and the possibility to carry big loadings with a small deadweight.
Concrete classes above B50 are used for the production of the slabs. The slabs are available in a width of 120 cm and thicknesses of 16 cm; 20 cm; 26.5 cm; 32 cm, reaching spans of up to 14 m. The weights for the individual thicknesses are respectively: 16 cm – 230 kg/m²; 20 cm – 250 kg/m²; 26.5 cm – 360 kg/m²; 32 cm – 436 kg/m².
- Very big spans with low floor thicknesses
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- Low deadweight (these floors are ones of the lightest)
- Speedy installation
- No shoring or boarding required
- No costs of pouring the upper layer of concrete
- No need to plaster the lower layer of the slabs
- High load capacities
- Low execution costs (ones of the lowest among floor)